Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bile jumpa lepas 2 tahun

Assalamualaikum....!
On 22 june I met with my friends from MSU. I know know, daa jadi kesah basi. Ohhh yeeaa , back then when I was at MSU before I 'checked-in' in matric . HAHA. They are one of first people I've known. since then, we're like 'THREE MUSKTEERS' :) They are such helpful & supportive :) Kawan kawan same same tak tido malam last minutes study & same same jadi ZOMBIE hehe. We went to Sunway Pyramid . Shopping eating laughing. Ooo bab shopping tuu tak join sebab TAK MASYUK :( So seharian berjalan & bersukeria *mmg seharian okeng berjimba semua. Balik pun around 9  haishhhh jadi anak dara nie ingat senang ke? -,-' Some of the pictures from my own & mira's

Yuupp, who Im talking about
Sha & Mira

Mira & me

Nando's Sunway Pyramid
Waiting for the food


& afterwards, jalan-II & shopping
sampai lenguh lenguh kaki






macek nie mmg tak bole bagi dea kuar, asyik shopping je
HAHA
BRAVE - movie :)


Yeahhhh, sure mmg ' Cahaya Keimanan '

20 is enough , though



muka excited amek gambar dalam toilet

Heading Home ; waiting for the lift

In the lift
Terbukti yang aku mmg gile camera wink wink




Jeles kite dapat spend mase lebih dengan Mira :P

Btw, I love you guys so much. Thanks for being wonderful friends for me & InsyaALLAH, kekal sampai akhir hayat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment